Most of the over-the-shelf sunless tanning options like spray tan, self tanner, tanning spray etc. comprise of chemicals, preservatives, artificial colors, synthetic components and easily pass as organic or natural products by FDA/USDA in spite of consisting harmful ingredients. This is because FDA and USDA pass any product as organic or natural as long as it consists of 70% natural ingredients, disregarding completely the other 30%. Even in case of tanning beds, it has been found that their consistent use can lead to skin cancer, skin wrinkles etc. Studies carried out on young adults in United States are a testimony to this fact. Why opt for such sunless tanning products then?
Times have changed now. The information revolution in the last decade has led to a significant increase in awareness levels of consumers and they can no longer be easily fooled by big companies. Why should you then choose to stay twenty years behind? You must not fall prey to that ‘so called’ best self tanner lotion that consists of DHA –Dihydroxyacetone or other harmful ingredients. DHA is not ‘just’ a sugar like so many people like to state; it also includes some other not so friendly components.
Rather switch to what people everywhere are switching to now - sunless tanning with herbal products that contain 100% organic ingredients. It’s called ‘100% Herbal Instant Tan’, and can be applied just like any other self tanning lotion; minus the harmful side effects, orange streaking or bad odor.
So, make an informed choice now! Don’t give in to false commercials run by billion dollar companies. Opt for what is natural and consists of nothing more than water, herbs and juices but gives the same effect and look. Why harm yourself with something when you can achieve equal or better results with something natural. We have done due diligence for you and have uncovered the best self tanning lotion that is made from all natural ingredients. Check out this web site now to discover more.