- Any one of us who ever fell asleep in the sun or was unwise about using sun block knows how very painful (to say nothing of now unattractive) sun burn is. Quite simply, sunless tanning products like 100% Herbal Instant Tan at www.herbalinstanttan.com to help you avoid painful and disfiguring sunburns.
- Studies have proved the link between UV radiation and skin cancer. We know that the risk of basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma increases due to excess sun exposure.
- The dangers of tanning beds are also well known. The US Public Health Service cautions that the use of sun lamps and sun beds is a known carcinogen. Using a tanning bed frequently is known to triple the risk of melanoma, which is the deadliest form of skin cancer.
- It may be argued that the risk of actually developing skin cancer is small and that most cases are treatable. However, it is inarguable that sun exposure causes premature aging of skin. Sunless tanners like 100% Herbal Instant Tan which can be used year round, can help you avoid this premature wrinkling and aging of your skin.
- And what about those pesky tan lines that you have to deal with after a trip to the beach? Tan lines can be so unattractive! But this problem is also eliminated when you use a self tanning product at your leisure in the privacy of your home.
- Some of us tolerate our freckles; some of us hate them! Love them or hate them, we know that it is sun exposure that triggers them. With sunless tanning products, you can help make those freckles appear less obvious.
- For some of us, it is quite simply impossible to get a natural tan. Sunless tanners are literally the only option.
- Consider the convenience of using a self tanning product – a matter of some minutes versus spending hours in the sun or on a sub bed and then waiting some more while the tan ‘develops’.
- Using products for a sunless tan is a useful way to cover up the blemishes. Uneven skin tone, scars and even those spider veins are effortlessly hidden from sight.
- Another benefit of sunless tanning products is that they allow you to go au naturale. Skip the foundation and the blush and let your smooth, beautifully bronzed skin shine through!
You probably covet that bronzed beach god/goddess look, but if you are at all aware of the many possible consequences of exposure to UV radiation, you know that sunless tanning products are some of the safest options around. Let’s look at the many benefits of sunless tanners:
We all know the benefits of eating home cooked, organic foods - fewer toxins, no genetically modified ingredients and more flavor. Choosing organic beauty products brings the same advantages, with naturally effective treatments for skin, hair and body that feel great, smell delicious and work in harmony with skin's natural functions to promote health and radiance.
What is Natural? Natural products are made from plants, minerals, and/or animal derived ingredients, rather than from synthetic compounds or petrochemicals. However, there is no legal definition of “Natural” at this time and many companies claim their products are "Natural". The BDIH is a standards body that certifies a product to be 100% natural, and in doing so, applies their own strict set of rules that govern any product displaying the Certified Natural seal. These rules define “Natural” to exclude synthetic compounds, petrochemical derived compounds, genetically modified organisms, raw materials from dead animals. It also excludes animal testing and mandates certified organic sourced ingredients wherever possible.
Natural ingredients, organic or not, ensures that petrochemical and synthetic compounds are not accumulating in your body and the environment. While natural ingredients do not eliminate the possibility that the skin care you chose will irritate your skin or trigger an allergic reaction, it does reduce the likelihood of such occurrence.
What is Organic? If a product bears an official 'certified organic' stamp, you can be confident that the majority of its ingredients (at least 95%) have been grown and processed according to strict, government-controlled, organic agricultural standards, and then verified by a third-party certifying body.
Organic agricultural standards do not allow for any use of synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers, sewage sludge, or genetically modified organisms (GMO’s), although issues have been raised regarding the latter. They also set strict criteria in regards to the treatment of animals and the environment.
In addition to the benefits they reap for our personal health, organic farming methods also has tremendous advantages for the environment. Through using natural fertilizers, they greatly reduce the amount of toxic chemicals, such as synthetic pesticides and herbicides, released into the environment, and the volume of those chemicals that appear in the water supply. The less aggressive, intensive farming practices of organic agriculture also help safeguard the quality of natural resources.