_PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO TO THE BOTTOM TO UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE FOR THE CREATION
OF 100% HERBAL INSTANT TAN
"The Healthy Way To Tan"
(more informational videos at the bottom of this page)
*The photos show the results of 100% Herbal Instant Tan on the before and after application (100% Organic Ingredients- Other sunless tanners can call themselves organic or natural which means they may have a few natural ingredients, but this is the only self tanner out there using ONLY 100% herbal ingredients and nothing else.
What is 100% Herbal Instant Tan about?
-This is an herbal tanning product used like a lotion and contains 100% organic and herbal ingredients.The natural color in the organic ingredients is used to create the great golden-bronze color when rubbed on the skin; leaving a natural tanned look (not orangey like others where you have to worry about applying too much or too little and guessing how it'll come out looking). The herbal ingredients on their own have anti-oxidant stimulating properties, can purify the blood as well as strengthen the immune system while preserving the skin. It's a great wrinkle preventative alternative to get the color desired without the UV rays and chemicals that can dry out the skin on the face and around the eyes which can cause premature wrinkles and crows feet. This is because 100% Herbal Instant Tan is water based so it re-hydrates while the herbs have preservation properties for the skin and body.
How is 100% Herbal Instant Tan different from other self tanners on the market?
-This product is different from others because it doesn’t include artificial colors, preservatives, chemicals or other synthetic additives which can pass as ‘natural or organic’ by the USDA/FDA, even though they are not 100%. This is because these organizations can allow a product to pass as “organic” as long as it includes 70% natural ingredients but the other 30% can remain synthetic. As a result consumers who buy these products are led to assume that what they’re buying is indeed completely All Natural or Organic when in actuality it is not. With 100% Herbal Instant Tan, people can know they’re truly getting a quality product, using 100% organic ingredients and is safe for their health and well-being.
Why should people use 100% Herbal Instant Tan?
-People should use 100% Herbal Instant Tan because it’s a body friendly product, and it will give them the great tanned look they want without the harmful effects of the sun’s UV rays or tanning bed UV rays which have proven to increase the levels of skin cancer in the U.S. Customers of this product can also avoid chemical based spray tanning beds and solutions which are not approved by the FDA since salons and salon products are exempt from FDA approval. This means consumers need to be even more careful about their choices in beauty care. With 100% Herbal Instant Tan they can save time from research, and have the peace of mind that they are safe from all the above. *This product uses USDA Organic Certified Ingredients.
When can 100% Herbal Instant Tan be used?
-100% Herbal Instant Tan can be used ALL YEAR ANYTIME if desired, because unlike other tanning lotions which need the sun to activate the tanning ingredients they use, or sunless tanners which use chemicals to work with the skins coloring process; 100% Herbal Instant Tan doesn’t need the sun or chemicals therefore it’s safe to use year round giving users the tanned look they desire.
How is 100% Herbal Instant Tan Applied?
-It is recommended to shake well, and then apply a small amount while spreading it evenly in long strokes to penetrate and dry instantly. For darker results, reapply as desired. A sunscreen can be used separately if going into the sun, however since this is truly 100% herbal it does not include a chemical sunscreen and is up to the consumer to use one if they desire.
100% Herbal Instant Tan was created with the concern for the public consumer. Its focus is to make people more aware of the seriousness of using unnatural tanning methods, and products verses the incentives of using herbal based ones to benefit their own health and well-being. “Prolong the quality of your life and look good at the same time!”
Wearing sunscreen is a must in summer -- but it can also be a bummer. Did you know conventional sunscreen can be toxic to your body and the planet?
Join the Toxic Chemicals Lobby on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/saferchemicals.
Watch our wacky cartoon spoof of the toxic chemicals lobby, created to galvanize support for Congressional action. Make sure to like it, leave a comment, and share with your network! The characters you will meet in the video are cartoons, but the plot is ripped from the headlines.